President, Sally Gale
Director since 1996 , term up 2022
Sally Gale is a rancher who lives with her family in Chileno Valley, and raises grass fed beef to sell directly to families. She also serves as a Director on the Board of the Marin Conservation League.
Treasurer, Terry Sawyer
Director since 2012 , term up 2020
Terry Sawyer is the co-founder of an oyster company in Tomales Bay and lives in Point Reyes Station.
Director, Robert Giacomini
Director since 1998 , term up 2022
Bob Giacomini is a retired dairyman in Point Reyes Station.
Director, Mike Moretti
Director since 2016, term up 2020
Mike is a dairyman who runs an organic dairy near Tomales.
Director, Peter Martinelli
Director since 2017, term up 2021
The Marin RCD Board and Staff would like to thank Hank Corda and Steve Doughty for their years of service to the community. It was a pleasure to have you on the Board and your absence will be missed!
If you would like to contact a board member please address them directly at the following address:
Attn: Director’s Name
Marin Resource Conservation District
P.O. Box 1146
Point Reyes Station, CA 94956
INTERESTED IN BEING A DIRECTOR?
The Board of Directors are elected individuals that are registered Californian voters. They serve unpaid 4-year terms in office. Nominations may be filed at the County of Marin between June and the first week of August in the given year a term is expired. If there are more nominations than term positions, an election will be held within the district otherwise appointments will be made. Interested candidates may contact the County of Marin for Candidate Manuals, also found at www.marinvotes.org.
To be qualified to be a director one must either:
- reside and own land within the district or served a minimum of two years as an associate director or
- have been a designated agent of a resident landowner within the district
Policies and certifications relevant to the position of Marin RCD Directors include:
- MRCD Conflict of Interest Policy
- RCD Reimbursement Policy for AB 1234 – A record of director reimbursements is filed at the State Controllers Office and can be found at the following link Marin RCD Salaries and Reimbursements.
- Ethics Training Certifications. Bob Giacomini, Nancy Scolari, Sally Gale, Terry Sawyer, Mike Moretti
- More Information: Application Process 2017 VACANCY
- Application: Application 2017