A BIG THANK YOU to our 2015 Land Stewards for making a difference by implementing conservation practices to improve water quality, address climate change, enhance wildlife habitat and increase agricultural viability.
This work wouldn’t have been possible without the following funders and partners who have contributed to the third phase of the Conserving Our Watersheds (read the COW III Final Report) and Carbon Farming Programs:
- 11th Hour Foundation
- CA State Coastal Conservancy Climate Ready
- San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board, 319(h) Clean Water Act
- State Coastal Conservancy, Safe Drinking Water, Water Quality and Supply, Flood Control, River and Coastal Protection Bond Act of 2006 (Proposition 84)
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service’s Environmental Incentives Program and Regional Conservation Partnership Program
- Point Blue Conservation Sciences’ Students and Teachers Restoring a Watershed Program
- Marin Agricultural Land Trust’s Stewardship Assistance Program
- Prunuske Chatham Inc.