Join our team!
Marin RCD will soon be hiring for a new part time Bookkeeper. Please contact us if interested!
The next election will be held in November of 2024.
The Board of Directors are elected individuals that are registered Californian voters. They serve unpaid 4-year terms in office. Nominations may be filed at the County of Marin in July/August in the given year a term is expired. If there are more nominations than term positions, an election will be held within the district otherwise appointments will be made. Interested candidates may contact the County of Marin for Candidate Manuals, also found at www.marinvotes.org.
To be qualified to be a director one must either:
- Reside and own land within the district or served a minimum of two years as an associate director or
- Have been a designated agent of a resident landowner within the district
Policies and certifications relevant to the position of Marin RCD Directors include:
- MRCD Conflict of Interest Policy
- RCD Reimbursement Policy – A record of director reimbursements is filed at the State Controllers Office and can be found at the following link Marin RCD Salaries and Reimbursements. In 2019, directors did not receive meeting fees or stipends, reimbursements, health and retirement benefits or any other benefits.
- Ethics Training Certifications per AB1234.
Contractor and Consultant Opportunities
Marin RCD has no open contractor or constulant bids at this time.
See our Contractors and Consultants page for a list of past awarded contracts over $25,000.
Marin RCD is not hosting interns at this time. If you still wish to send your resume, then send materials to email@example.com and we will file your information to review when there is a vacancy.
Questions about joining the Marin RCD? Please contact our team!
Civil Rights Notice
The Marin Resource Conservation District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs or activities.
State Controller’s “Government Compensation in California“