The Marin RCD is looking for a new director who is willing to serve a term until November 2018. Please contact the Marin RCD office for more information. Qualified applicants must:
- Must be a registered voter of the state
- Reside within the district and either own real property within the district or have served for two years or more as an associate director to the Board, or be a designated agent of a resident landowner.
- Obtain signatures of five (5) landowners within the district.
- More information: Directorship Information 2017 VACANCY
- An application: Director Application 2017
(Public Resources Code 9352(a)(b), 9358.)