- This event has passed.
Deficit Irrigation Workshop
April 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Please join Agricultural Institute of Marin, UC Cooperative Extension, Marin Agricultural Land Trust, and Marin Resource Conservation District for a Low-Water Farming Field Day at Black Mountain Ranch in West Marin on Tuesday 4/26 from 10am-2pm.
This is a free event! Space is limited, so please REGISTER HERE in advance.
Simultaneous Spanish interpretation will be available.
Low-Water Farming Field Day
- Coffee & Networking
- Deficit Irrigation 101 with Mallika Nocco, UC Cooperative Extension Specialist in Irrigation Management and Soil-Plant-Water Relationships
- Field Walk with Molly Myerson of Little Wing Farm and Arron Wilder of Table Top Farm
- Discussion of practical implementation of deficit irrigation, funding programs and support available to farms during low-water cycles
Event will be joined by:
- Scott Dunbar, Stewardship Program Manager for Marin Agricultural Land Trust (MALT)
- Vince Trotter, UC Cooperative Extension Marin, Sustainable Ag Program Coordinator and Agricultural Ombuds
- Emilie Winfield, Marin Resource Conservation District, North Coast Soil Health Hub Coordinator
- Michelle Katuna, Marin Resource Conservation District.